Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vitural Life

My life in the virtual world has actually improved from when i was in high school. Yes I do have a facebook,and a myspace in high school I spent hours and hours on the computer just changing my layout and music and all the things that you can possibly do on facebook and myspace. I would wake up on a Saturday and Sunday morning or the morning at 6:30am just to go online an talk to my friends that did the same thing. But when I got into my senior year I didn't go on myspace like that,slowly i started to let go. I then got addicted to facebook and was going on it everyday i just couldn't stop posting my new status or taking those stupid quizzes. Up until the point that facebook started drama that is when I said " Amanda it's time for you isolate your self from this."I was getting caught up in so much shit that it was ridiculous and i just had to fallback. Now all I do on facebook is check my notifications,change my status and talking to my friends and then I get off.
Now my little sister and cousin are now the addict to facebook and myspace. I am to grown and busy to be up on there night and day especially i have a job and i go to school.

1 comment:

  1. i feel you but im only on there for the games =]
    i gave up the drame junior year

    ReplyDelete