
I sit here reflecting on one of my papers and so far i like all of them except for one. That is the paper I wrote about my heritage, i felt like i revised so many times but when I give it to my teacher it always comes back with the same issue.COMMA SLPICE. Oh curse the world of grammer I could never understand the rules at all no matter how hard i try and read the book. I guess thats one book i wont be returning. Aside from that i didn't like the thesis so I ended up re-writing it. I do like it better then before i changed some stuff around and let the words flow naturally in the paper. I proofread it over and hope that there is nothng else that is missing from it and nothing that is wrong. If there is I am willing to take that time to sit and correct the mistakes that I have to. You have to do what you have to make you work perfect and to move on to the next level of English.
No comments:
Post a Comment