Thursday, September 17, 2009
POP CULTURE
Is pop culture a good theme for composition? Yes it is a good theme for composition, it gives us more to write about and also we can relate to a lot of stuff that's happening right now. The pop culture right now basically revolves around are generation of children,for example, music and fashion and sports play a huge part in pop culture and that is what influences us to do what we do now. with that being said we would have a lot to debate on and to also speak upon how it affects our life. I love the idea of writing about pop culture since music is a real huge part of my life. I would have an awsome time writing about something that I can relate to, it wouldn't be boring and most likely I would put more effort towards. It would be like a current event something new that has a huge impact on us and the world. So yeah i think that it would make and excellent theme for composition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment