Thursday, September 3, 2009
Get it Together Amanda!!!!!
So my first week of college will end at 1:50pm today .It was fun but not what i expected it to be,but it was great ,never believe what you see on t.v. though .The homework load so far has been easy but dude it's only the first week,except for my english teacher who gave us an essay due next week but its all good cause its on a topic that I can write on. I hope all her other essays are like this. College is a place of responsiblity it's not like high school where all your teachers are on your back about missing assignments or when you're absent they tell you "Amanda you were absent yesterday you have this and that to make up." Nope, in college you're basically on your own and that is something I am ready for. I hope I do end up passing all my classes becuase from what i heard classes that start with zero are not transferable so I have work my ass off to get MATH136 and ENG 101. So fuck all the bullshit and get to work cause I want to be the one wearing the name tag saying Amanda R.N at Yale Hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment